Tyre Test Gauge - Analogue
Single Angle Clip On Chuck
Jamec Pem tyre gauges come in a variety of styles to meet the requirements of today's tyre markets. Having the correct tyre pressure maximises vehicle safety and performance, improves fuel economy and extends tyre wear and tread life Our Tyre / Test Gauge, is the perfect tool for ensuring accuracy of your inflation equipment.
Supplied in a blow moulded case with an EVA insert to keep it safe and clean when not in use, this tool is used to test the accuracy of tyre inflators and air pressure gauges. Workshop inflators and gauges are regularly dropped and poorly handled, to ensure accuracy they should be regularly checked.
The Jamec Pem Tyre / Test Gauge is simple to use, tough, accurate and provides a master reference to validate inflation equipment accuracy.
Supplied with a tough rubber gauge surround, a one meter hose, a solid brass pressure chamber and a specially designed blow moulded case this Tyre / Test Gauge is a must for any workshop with multiple inflators in high use
- Included Certificate of calibration
- Dual scale
- Rubber bumper on gauge
- Incorporated pressure chamber designed to sit flat on surfaces while connecting a tyre gauge / inflator to the Schrader valve to check the accuracy of the attached tyre gauge / inflator.
- Included blow mould case with EVA insert for storage
- Reader Unit: 80 mm dial gauge
- Chuck Type: Clip on
- Chuck Style: Angled single
- Scale: 150 psi, 1000 kPa
- Hose Length: 1 m
- Accuracy: ¬±2 psi @ 25-75 psi
- Operation: Hold on, read
- Supply Pressure Max: 150 psi
- Advised application: Testing accuracy of inflation equipment and can also be used as a tyre gauge
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jamec Pem users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.