Tyre Gauge - Dial - Single Angle Chuck
Hold On Chuck
Jamec Pem tyre gauges come in a variety of styles to meet the requirements of today's tyre markets. All of our tyre gauges are manufactured to conform with the ANSI standard B40 100 accuracy which sets out the guidelines of accuracy that a tyre gauge must adhere to.
Having the correct tyre pressure maximises vehicle safety and performance, improves fuel economy and extends tyre wear and tread life.
This compact gauge uses full metal body with a diaphragm gauge to make it extremely robust in tough environments.
- Robust diaphragm tyre gauge
- Deflate button
- Complies to ANSI standard B40. 100 accuracy
- Dual scale
- Protective case included
- Reader Unit: 50 mm dial gauge
- Chuck Type: Hold on
- Chuck Style: Single angle
- Scale: 5-60 psi, 20-400 kPa
- Accuracy: ¬±2 psi @ 25-75 psi
- Operation: Hold on, read, deflate
- Supply Pressure Max: 60 psi
- Application: Ideal for tyre fitters, light trade and home
Don't Buy This - It Won't Last LongBy: Glen Willson on 19 July 2022Purchased 26 Feb 2021 died 19 July 2022. Lasted just under 17 months. Should last for years. Leaking, won't hold reading. Guage has had a very easy life, used occassionaly, never dropped. Given the brush off by James-Pem. Told it's up to retailer to replace if they feel like it.