Designed in Australia, the Compressed Air Safety Valve (CASV) instantly cuts off the rush of air in situations where a pneumatic air hose fails or becomes disconnected under pressure. Hose whip caused by hose failure can potentially cause damage to nearby equipment or injury to the operator.
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Easy to install at the outlet of a compressor or fixed airline system
- Preset - no adjustment needed
- Suitable for hoses up to 18 metres in length
- Supplied with a calibration certificate